Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friend Love

I feel more supported and loved than I have in a really long while…

No, it’s not my boyfriend giving me these mushy gushy thoughts and feelings…it’s all my fabulous friends. I’ve been going through some seriously mentally hard things lately and it has been just amazing how much support and love that everyone has shown me. Thinking back to my young anti-social “I don’t need anyone” self, I realize just how dumb I used to be.

Sure. Friends are going to piss you off and do things that you think are stupid and will ruin their life…and no, they won’t always take your advice and you’ll have to listen to them whine and cry about it later…but having a support system is totally worth all that shit. Because when it feels like your life might be starting to crumble at the edges like an overcooked cake…they are the people that hold you up and let you see that those cracks are normal and they won’t ruin the whole cake…you’ve just gotta trim the edges a bit.

So here’s a big shout out to Mrs. Two-Buck Chuck, Elle Woods, Becky Beerme, Ms. Sassafrass…and all my other friends that don’t read this blog but I love anyways.



Thanks for being the awesome people you are and for putting up with my ridiculousness. I would be lost without you!



No comments:

Post a Comment