Monday, June 27, 2011

The Ugly Side of Breaking Up


Well hell.  Let’s be honest.  I haven’t posted because every time I start a post I start to ramble about non-sense because my head is a big pile of emotional YUCK and my brain has been bathing in vino just about every day.

Now, we’ve all been there.  We’ve all had an ugly break-up.  Me breaking up with my fiancé I thought was going to be pretty smooth.  We both agreed it was sad it was over, but that it indeed NEEDED to be over.  Smooth sailing – dividing assets nicely – no harsh words.

Until now.

LORD HAVE MERCY have I forgotten about this UGLY SIDE OF BREAKING UP!  Ew!  It’s showing its monstrous, zit covered, snaggle toothed face and it SMELLS like urine.  So it brings me to this:  Why do people go there?! 

1. NONE OF YOUR FRIENDS CARE about how AWFUL the other person was.  IN FACT it’s just going to make your good friends HATE the ex with a FURY and cause emotional distress in TOO MANY PEOPLE.   So friends – I apologize for all the bitching I’ve been doing. 

2. YOU DON’T HAVE TO INSLUT ME just because we broke up.  Listen – I KNOW I was a good girlfriend, so no need to tell me I wasn’t.  You’re a liar.  And a bad one.  Because your examples are delusional and false.

Next time you break up with someone, avoid this ugly side.  It’s dumb.  And aren’t we all too old to name call?  Let’s get real.  If you really want to see a psycho ex-girlfriend, turn on a Lifetime movie or something, because frankly, I’m not playing that game anymore.    


No comments:

Post a Comment