Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girl Crush

It’s time to admit my girl crush, and it should come at no surprise.  With her southern charm yet sassy lyrics, Miranda Lambert is the girl for me.

She’s the tiniest little firecracker on the planet and it makes me feel less nuts and more like one of many girls with this “tell it like it is with a smile” mentality.  

 Some of my favorite Miranda lyrics:

“Forget your high society, I'm soakin' it in Kerosene
Light 'em up and watch them burn, teach them what they need to learn
Dirty hands aint made for shakin', aint a rule that aint worth breakin'”

“I watched her for awhile but I didn't like her walk
She came across kinda cheap to me
But hey hows that my fault
She looked at my man like he didn't have on a stitch
Somebody tell that girl
To step up to that plate
I wanna Pitch
Little Bitch”

“Well I've been saved by the grace of southern charm
I got a mouth like a sailor and yours is more like a hallmark card
If you wanna pick a fight well I'm gonna have to say good night
I don't have to be hateful, I can just say bless your heart”

Oh how I could go on all night… I love you Miranda – your sassy mouth, your cutie face, your beautiful hair, your sweet little twang, I absolutely love it all.  MUUUAAAHH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment