Friday, July 1, 2011

Saucy.

OK.

This is gonna shock some people. And may even make you think I’m an ignorant bitch who doesn’t know good art.

But…. Mad Men pisses me the fuck off.

Seriously.

The hubs and I got it off Netflix and decided to pop in a few episodes last night. And let me tell ya, this 2011 era feminist could hardly stand it.

YES – It’s television.
YES – It’s realistic.
YES – It’s won tons and tons of blah blah awards.
YES – I want to punch Don Draper right in the face.



Maybe this hostility and anger stems from my alter ego being present the past few days. She has been named Sasha and let me tell ya she’s one saucy bitch.

Whether it’s Sasha’s bitch ass talking or mine, I don’t like it. Can I recognize that it’s a good show? Yes I can. Can I continue to watch it? Yes I can. Will I make my husband miserable bitching about all of the jack ass chauvinistic things the characters say? You bet your ass I can.




All of that bitching aside I am actually quite cheery today. It’s Friday. It’s Payday. My office closes at 12. And it’s an extended holiday weekend. Lots of booze, food, and friends are a part of this weekend, and I can hardly wait.

I guess the moral of the story is.

Sasha is a biiiiiooootttch. And Don Draper can suck a dick.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment