Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WTF.

Ok. It’s been awhile but I think it’s that time for a WTF Wednesday, brought to you courtesy of my office.
  1. I do not like kiss asses
  2. I do not like stupid people
  3. I do not like arrogant people
  4. I do not like rude people
  5. I do not like bossy people
  6. I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT LIKE WHEN ONE PERSON IS ALL OF THESE THINGS.
I seriously think someone could use my co-worker as a weapon of mass destruction in war. She is close to the most annoying human being I have ever been around.



And when I tiredly walk into the office and switch my computer on….. THE FUCKING LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR IS YOUR HORRIBLE ANNOYING VOICE TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL VS. THE VOICE. YOUR THIRTY EIGHT! NO ONE FUCKING CARES!

Ok. I feel better.

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I catch myself stareing at her and wondering what life must be like when your a complete Loser like her?
    xoxo Sass A Frass

    ReplyDelete