Saturday, July 2, 2011

I’m seriously geeking out right now…


I am stuck at work on this lovely 4th of July weekend but it’s not even bothering me…well, not that much. Why am I ok being at work while all of my friends sleep in, go to farmer’s markets and do other fun things? Because I’ve got a pool party to look forward to tomorrow. And that means planning…one of my favorite pastimes.

Like I said “geeking” out…in the literal sense.
 
I have been totally engrossed in planning my menu, creating a fun poolside drink, and making lots of lists so I don’t forget anything. I am getting all kinds of giddy making my to do list for after my shift…including my shopping list.

Yay! Ok, back to it…I’ve got about 4 more lists to make and then I’ve got to time it all out so I can actually get all this crap done tonight.

Woohoo for geekiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment