Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Job Hunting is a Bitch

I think we can all agree this economy sucks lame dick these days.   In a world where no ones job is safe, its hard not to always be on the look-out for a new job.  I find myself continually looking at job boards searching for new employees.  We all know I hate the fucking bitches I work for and would LOVE to startin fresh somewhere.  BUT the reality of that is….its fucking hard out therrre fo a applicant.  You can send out 100 resumes and maybe get 1 call back.  AND you can FORGET about relocation…….trying to find a job in another city is like dropping a coin in a fountain for a wish……Good FUCKING LUCK lady.  Basically, the moral of this story is I have resorted to my resume being complete fiction….lets hope it works ;-)
Wish me luck girls AHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Really very interesting site...This is very informative...Thank you for sharing with us...

    Firstcry coupon

    ReplyDelete