Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Minute V-Day

Attention Everyone:

I am officially the world’s biggest procrastinator.

I’m cooking the beau dinner tomorrow night for V-Day and may be a little stressed because 1) I have yet to buy a single thing for it…2) it’s all new menu items I’ve never made (potential for disaster is super high)…and 3) I haven’t bought a card or any mushy romantic item to give him yet. Ooops.

I’m currently menu planning and about to brave the crowds at Target, Trader Joe’s and Harris Teeter so there’s no real time for a proper post.

Instead here’s a sneak peak at the menu:

Appetizer: Truffle Mac and Cheese
Salad: Spinach Salad with Feta and a Bacon Vinaigrette
Entrée: Braised Short Ribs with Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Carrots
Dessert: ?

…and a Valentine pic.


Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment